Besides a technology gadget, the Apple watch now serves as an important fashion accessory for women. There’s no getting away from the fact that many notable women in the world have embraced it to show their fashion sense. There are two reasons why it’s doing well;
First is the brand–Apple is generally a respected brand, which is attributed to class. Don’t forget that fashion is all about style and class. Second, the watch comes with several bands that coordinate with wearers’ outfits to bring out their best styles and fashion sense.
We’ll take a closer look at womens apple watch bands in a bit. Before that, let’s see some of the notable women in the world who sport an Apple watch as a fashion accessory:
Top 12 Notable Women Who Rock Apple Watch
From top fashion supermodels and jewelry designers to distinguished singer-songwriters and actresses to well-known entrepreneurs, business executives, and media personalities, there are many notable women in the world that rock an Apple watch mainly as a fashion accessory. They include:
- Beyonce—-an American singer and songwriter.
- Katy Perry—-an American singer and songwriter.
- Sophie Turner—-an English actress.
- Christy Turlington—-an American supermodel, charity-founder and campaigner, and filmmaker.
- Gwen Stefani—–an American singer and songwriter.
- Meghan Trainor—-an American singer and songwriter.
- Jess Carol—-an English actress.
- Karlie Kloss—-an American supermodel.
- Anna Wintour—–a renowned British-American journalist.
- Liberty Ross—–an English supermodel.
- Natasha Zinko—a Ukrainian-born, London-based fashion and jewelry designer.
- Tracy Sun—-Malaysia-American entrepreneur and business executive(Poshmark Co-Founder and vice president).
Looking at the big number of prominent women in different fields who rock an Apple watch mainly for style purposes, it’s evident enough that this watch has become an important accessory for women who want to display their fashion sense.
What Sets the Apple Watch Apart As a Fashion Accessory
One thing that sets the …